A Level JC General Paper Tuition
Why study A level General Paper in JC?
The General Paper curriculum @ Learners’ Lodge aims to prepare JC students for the workplace and society of the future by equipping them with argumentation, communication, critical thinking and writing skills.
The study of societal developments across a broad range of topics, including politics, globalization, technology and the arts inculcates within our JC students a fuller appreciation of the many challenges and opportunities present in the 21st century. An understanding of the global, regional and local issues nurtures students grounded in the realities of the world we live in and connected to the aspirations of humanity.
Inspired by the societal trends and possibilities influencing our world today, our students will be taught to utilize the skills gained in General Paper to position their unique and informed responses, accurately identifying humanity’s collective challenges and charting the way forward to a world of connected, empowered and transformed communities.
Our General Paper tuition program also aim to develop skills like
- maturity of thought
- application of creative reading skills
- creative thinking skills
- clear, accurate and effective communication skills
- ability to evaluate arguments and opinions
- ability to do extensive and independent research and reading
CURRICULUM & PEDAGOGY
- The most important feature of any JC tuition centre is its teaching staff. The students at our centre are particularly fortunate to be taught by one of four well-qualified and highly experienced current JC teachers with proven examination success. (see our tutors’ profiles)
- Our teachers are available before and after lessons to assist students with their regular homework problems or with any other issues.
- All our students receive comprehensive notes for each topic. These highly sought after summarised notes, written exclusively for our students, not only help them understand and remember chemistry concepts and principles, but also serve as crucial revision material before exams and tests. The notes are designed not only to foster deep understanding, but also to aid the student in revising for exams. These notes are also constantly being reviewed to stay relevant to the changing syllabus.
2015 General Paper Tuition Class Schedule
JC1 Class Schedule
JC2 Class Schedule
Call 9119 9655 to register for a trial lesson NOW!!