“The essay skills taught at Learners’ Lodge really helped me makes sense of what essay writing is all about. After learning the skills, writing essays not only became easy but also enjoyable.”
– Darren Cheng, ACJC, A grade for Economics. Currently serving NS.
“Economics used to be hard. No matter how much I studied and understood the material, it was always difficult to score well in the exams. But after having learnt the approach to essay writing at Learners’ Lodge, my efforts at studying the content were finally rewarded with a good score.”
– Felicia Tan, YJC, A grade for Economics.
“I never understood exactly what teachers wanted when they asked for more elaboration until I learnt what essay writing was all about at Learners’ Lodge. After that, essay writing became easy.”
– Xavier Lim, RI, A grade for Economics, currently serving NS.
“I never really understood what my teachers meant when they ask me to ‘elaborate more’. After learning the systematic approach to essay writing, it all made sense.”
– Jay Chen, TPJC, A grade for Economics, currently serving NS.
“The essay skills I’ve learnt at Learners’ Lodge made the once scary and difficult process of essay writing much easier and much more fun. Once I mastered the skill, scoring well became the norm.”
– Gordon Foo, TJC, A grade for Economics. Currently serving NS.