Singapore Primary School Fees
Singapore Primary School fees were revised in 2022 and will be revising again in 2023 for students. It affects permanent residents (PR) and international students (IS) in Government and Government-aided schools.
Foreigners will feel the pinch. The hike in School Fees varies based on types of nationalities.
Last year the fees were increased by $25-$50 depending on the type of residency the student hold, and this year it will increase again by another $25-$50. MOE also said there are currently no plans to adjust school fees for Singapore citizen students in Government and Government-aided schools.
The standard miscellaneous fees will remain unchanged. The last time fees were raised for these students was in 2013.
Standard Miscellaneous Fees (Per Month) is $6.50
Parents can pay the fees through the following ways:
- Join the GIRO scheme
- Pay via AXS
- AXS e-Station [internet] (eNETS / Mastercard / Masterpass / PayLah!)
- AXS m-Station [mobile app] – by selecting “eServices”, followed by “MOE” (eNETS / Mastercard / Masterpass / PayLah!)
- At any AXS Stations by selecting “Education”, followed by “MOE” (NETS). To locate the nearest AXS Station, please visit http://www.axs.com.sg/axsStation_locations.php
- Pay at their child’s school (cash, cheque or cashier’s order)
- Pay at MOE’s Customer Service Centre (cash, cheque or NETS)
- Send a cheque payable to “Ministry Of Education” to
Ministry of Education, Finance & Procurement Division, Cashier’s Unit
1 North Buona Vista Drive, MOE Building,
Please write the student’s name, NRIC number and school name on the reverse side of the cheque.
More information can be found on our frequently asked questions on school fees.
Singaporean students who wish to pay their second-tier miscellaneous fees and autonomous school fees (if applicable) from their Edusave account may sign up for Edusave Standing Order.
The Edusave Standing Order application form is available from the school or can be downloaded here. A completed application form is to be submitted to the school.
For Primary School Tuition Fee Rate, please refer to
For Secondary School Fees, please refer to
For JC School Fees, please refer to
For Integrated Programmed School Fess, please refer to
For Singapore Exam and Posting Timetable, please refer to